I had a very nice weekend indeed. It included:
I feel truly privileged to have such wonderful friends to hang out with.
- Lots of piano playing.
- Lots of juggling.
- Finding (and fixing) a rattle in my piano.
- Crashing a wedding.
- Going to my second Ginggang show. I think I'm a fan now.
- Having a very nice brunch with a huge group of cool people: anonamyst, boojum, conform, esmesquall, ideath, j3h, jes3199, ouro, tornadogrrrl, Barb, Eli, and Martin. (I'm leaving someone out. Who am I leaving out?)
- Helping out with the New York Times Sunday crossword.
- At last learning how to play Magic.
- Reading David Foster Wallace.
- Kegging the beer conform helped me make at the beginning of July. It tastes pretty good.
- And a lot of good conversation.