Funny how good and bad things seem to come in clusters. Recently it's been a good cluster for me, and since I'm not forcing any of you to read my journal, I feel entitled to brag. In the last two days, I managed to do the following wonderful things:
- Rode my bike to work (once). Four miles each way, which is probably more than I've ridden on a bicycle in the previous 5 years.
- Added a bunch of information-gathering code to the software I'm working on at work, which I think is going to be the key to tracking down a nasty dropped-samples bug.
- Got my average Rubik's cube time down below the 100 second mark (91 seconds baby!)
- Managed a pretty fair showing of 2 new 7-club passing tricks with j3h: 1-count singles, and 2-count transitioning between singles and doubles.
- Juggled 8 catches of 7 balls (twice).
Whee! But man am I tired. The bike ride was especially draining--I guess I'm out of shape. Hmm... I think for my last accomplishment of the day I will take a bath.
Current Mood: satisfied