I hereby declare the Lord of the Rings marathon a success. How do I know it was a success?
- We actually watched all the movies.
- At its peak I counted 16 people in the basement.
- About 10 people stayed until the end.
- We had about as many meals as hobbits have in a day (I personally ate: french toast, strawberries, oranges, Emerson & Claudia's homemade sushi, pasta, lentil soup, Stacy's root vegetable dish, two doughnuts, and a slice of pizza).
- Nearly all the dishes got done during the party.
- We got done only 10 minutes after midnight.
- We did not watch the superbowl.
, the lentil soup recipe is here